The Paper Towel Machine The Paper Towel Machine

Short but Sweet.

An enjoyable short, nice animation and colour palette. Keep it up.

Will You Marry Me? Will You Marry Me?

Cute.

I really enjoyed that, it flowed nicely. The animation wasn't perfect, but that comes with practise. I thought it was a rather enjoyable flash to wake up to. Keep practising, and i have no doubt you will be making outstanding pieces of work in no time.

Congratulations on the daily third, and keep up the good work.

Darryl.

MarkyLyne responds:

Thanks man, means alot :P

Wilbur Wilbur

I enjoyed it.

The animation wasn't perfect, but it was cute and a delightful film to wake up to. The music accompanied the film well and i liked your character :). Keep practising your flash, you have definite potential.

Keep it up.

The Pigpen The Pigpen

Hmmm

The animation and concept were flawless ill give you that, but for me the sound effects just annoyed me after a while. I'm not a massive fan of that kind of sound usage, but thats just preference. Besides that, i really enjoyed it, the characters were awesome and you animated them beautifully.

Phalanx Phalanx

niceee

i enjoyed that, and you are now officially cool for knowing sabrepulse, his music is rather splendid.

ZenMicroClock responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it.

Decision Decision

Has Potential

A very good first attempt, some of the animation was nice and fluid, but some parts i saw you struggled a bit. Nevertheless i enjoyed the music and it flowed well, with a bit of practise you will be there in no time.

Cirque des Enfants Cirque des Enfants

yeah i liked it.

Original style and nice fluent animation, i liked the bubble effect and the character design. The tweening of the music players could have been done a bit better, i just have a dislike for that kind of movement tween, but apart form that an enjoyable short with a pleasant storyline.

Keep up the goodwork, and goodluck at university!

Spune responds:

That's fair enough and I think I agree, it's not very professional. Looking forward to going to uni and getting better at it all, I've got so many stories I wanna tell. (Watch this space!) :)